Discover the beautiful Huelva estuary on board a boat and let your adventurous side and imagination run wild as you follow in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus and his first voyage to the Americas.
Wharf of the Caravels Boat Cruise
We'll pick you up at your hotel in El Rompido at your chosen time, and from there we'll head to the docks of Punta Umbria where we'll begin our boat cruise to the Wharf of the Caravels.
As we cruise along the Huelva estuary, you'll see the incredible scenery and wildlife in the Odiel Marshes Biosphere Reserve, and you'll see where the rivers Tinto and Odiel meet.
Our journey will continue with a stop at the Wharf of the Caravels. Here, you'll be able to admire and even climb on board life-size replicas of the three ships which undertook the famous voyage - La Niña, La Pinta and La Santa María. You're sure to feel like a true explorer.
Finally, we'll cruise back to the port at Punta Umbria, and then we'll take you back to your hotel in El Rompido.
Not Staying in El Rompido?
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||under 2|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 32.70
under 2not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport to the Punta Umbria docks.
English speaking multilingual guide.
Entry to Wharf of the Caravels.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).