Self-drive a classic Vespa during an 8-hour scenic tour and explore the Chianti wine region in a unique way, then stop at a winery to have a delicious Tuscan meal and join a guided walking tour of the Cellars.
Chianti Region Full-Day Vespa Tour
Meet your English-speaking host in Leopolda Train Station, where you’ll be given your Vespa and helmet. Listen to a short briefing on the roads and scooters and ride off into Tuscany’s magnificent countryside.
Enjoy the Chianti wine region and its rolling hills and valleys graced with ancient vineyards, medieval towns and wineries. We will drive past Castellina, Monteriggioni and other striking villages such as Lornano, San Leonino and Fonterutoli. Stop several times during the tour to take post-card perfect photographs, to rest and learn about the region’s history and lesser-known stories.
At lunchtime, you’ll travel to a superb wine estate, found in the village of Poggio Amorelli where, following a delicious wine tasting, you will enjoy a traditional Tuscan meal.
You’ll be back in Florence at approximately 5:30 pm.
Can I drive with a passenger?
Yes, when making your reservation, you can choose whether to drive the Vespa alone or with a maximum of one passenger per driver. If you are two people, one of you can drive and the other be the passenger, provided both people fulfil the requirements listed below.
- To book this activity, the driver must be over 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license (a car driver’s license, you don’t need a motorbike license). We recommend you have some experience driving a motorcycle, although it isn’t essential. Passengers must be 13 years old or above.
- You must sign a document and provide a deposit for 600 euros. It is obligatory to do so by credit card.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|One Driver||Driver & Passenger|
One DriverUS$ 153.70
Driver & PassengerUS$ 307.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Vespa and helmet rental.
English speaking escort.
Wine tasting and lunch at a Chianti wine cellar.
Insurance, fuel and fees.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Leopolda Train Station.