Explore the volcanic lands and sandy dunes of Fuerteventura on this buggy tour of the island. You'll enjoy an exciting adventure as you admire spectacular landscapes.
Fuerteventura Buggy Tour
At the selected time, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Corralejo or the meeting point at Calle Nuestra Señora del Carmen. Before embarking on our adventure around Fuerteventura, you'll be given a safety briefing on how to drive the buggies. Then we'll hop on and zoom off to the magnificent dunes of Corralejo!
First, we'll explore the natural park and admire the local plants and wildlife. We'll drive our buggies up to the top of the dunes to enjoy spectacular views of the landscape.
Next, we'll set off to discover the volcanic lands of Fuerteventura, stopping at another stunning viewpoint to contemplate the north of the island, and enjoy a refreshing drink. Breathtaking!
After two and a half hours of adventure, we'll head back to Corralejo to return the buggies.
Who can participate?
To be able to drive the buggies you must be over 18 years old and have a valid driving licence.
The minimum age to be able to go as a companion is 3 years old.
This tour includes pick-up from the hotels in Corralejo at 11 am. Also, we can pick you up at the Fuerteventura Origo Mare resort at no extra cost.
If you're staying in other areas of the island, on the day of the tour you'll have to arrive at the meeting point located at Calle Nuestra Señora del Carmen, 17 (Corralejo) on your own. You should be there by 11 am.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 3 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|1 person buggy||2 person buggy|
1 person buggyUS$ 92.20
2 person buggyUS$ 115.60
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up in Corralejo.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Buger King entrance, 17 Calle Nuestra Señora del Carmen, Corralejo