Cruise the along the stunning southern coastline of Fuerteventura when you take our fantastic Pirate Boat Trip. You will set sail from the port of Morro Jable in an authentic wooden vessel. and cruise along the beautiful waters around the island's peninsula.
Pirate Boat Tour
You don't need a parrot on your shoulders, a wooden leg, a patch over one eye, and not even a treasure map. If you want to feel like a true adventuring Pirate, then get ready for our fantastic boat trip around the south of Fuerteventura.
After collecting you from the meeting point we will head to the port of Morro Jable. When we arrive at the docks, you will discover the wonderful 'Pedro Sartaña' schooner sailing ship waiting to take us on an unforgettable pirate boat ride!
There's no need to be scared of the 'Pirates' though, as the crew is friendly. They will teach you how to tie knots, hoist the sail, and perform other tasks onboard. If the sea currents and temperatures are good, you may even spot some amazing dolphins or whales from the deck of the boat.
As we sail along the coast of the Jandía Natural Park, you will learn all about the idyllic landscapes from our fantastic guide. We will make a stop at one of its beaches to swim, try some snorkeling, and when you feel hungry, we will enjoy a delicious traditional lunch on board which includes different regional specialties.
With our adventure complete, we will sail back to the port of Morro Jable arriving at 2:30 pm (if you chose the morning departure), or at 7:30 (if you choose the afternoon departure). Once we have collected you from the docks, we will take you back to your original meeting point, arriving around one hour later.
Times and collection points
This activity includes collection (between 8:05 am and 9:45 pm for the morning trip between 1:05 pm and 2:50 pm for the afternoon trip) at the following places in the south of Fuerteventura:
When making the reservation, please indicate which of the aforementioned meeting points you would like to be collected from.
If you are staying at Castillo Caleta de Fuste, Corralejo, or any other resort not located in the south of Fuerteventura, you must make your own way to the departure point at the port of Morro Jable. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the boat departs (at 9:45 for the morning trip, at 2:15 pm for the afternoon trip).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|Pirate boat trip||
US$ 68.90 US$ 61.90
Pirate boat trip
AdultsUS$ 68.90 US$ 61.90
Children from 2 to 12 years oldUS$ 34.40
Children under 2 years oldFree
* The price increases on the 31 December
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off (only for accommodation in the south of Fuerteventura).
Pirate boat trip.
English speaking crew on board.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.