Explore the stunning island of Fuerteventura as you drive your own quad on this safari tour. Ride along endless dunes and past quaint villages.
Fuerteventura Quad Safari
From the various pick up points, the tour makes its way to the Morro Jable port - and from this dock in the south of Fuerteventura, you'll get all the instructions you need on how to drive the thrilling vehicles that will accompany you on your tour.
With the theory over, you'll take on the southern coast of the island, crossing the famous Jandía natural park - one of the most stunning natural spaces on the Canarian archipelago. Here you'll be able to make the most of the beautiful local flora and fauna, including goats, donkeys, sheep...
Then we'll continue on to Puerto de la Cruz - a quaint little town known as "El Puertillo" (the little port), just around the corner from the Punta Jandía lighthouse. Then having immersed yourself in the history and nature of the island we'll head back to Morro Jable.
From here we'll take you back to your pick up point.
Pick Up Times and Places
This activity includes pick up in the following locations in the South of Fuerteventura
Pick up times are as follows:
- For the 10 am tour: pick up between 9 and 9:40 am
- For the 12 midday tour: pick up between 10:45 and 11:40 am
- For the 2 pm tour: pick up between 12:45 am and 1:40 pm
- For the 4 pm tour: pick up between 2:45 and 3:40 pm
If you're staying in Castillo Caleta de Fuste, Corralejo or other tourist areas of Fuertaventura, other than in the south of the island, 15 minutes before the tour is due to begin you should make your own way to the Morro Jable port.
- To drive a quad, you must show your guide a valid class B driver’s license. If you don't have this licence, you can still take part in the tour, but only as a passenger.
- All quads are two-seaters: driver and passenger. When you book the activity, you can choose to ride an individual quad (driver only) or a two-seater (driver and passenger). The passenger may also take turns driving the quad if he or she has a class B driving license.
- Only over 16s can ride the quad as a passenger, with written permission from their parents should they do so alone.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Per Quad (up to 2 passengers)|
Per Quad (up to 2 passengers)US$ 87.60
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off (only in the South of the island).
Helmet and goggles.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up service from areas not mentioned in the description of the tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).