Make the most of your stay in Isla Canela and go on this trip to the Algarve, the most visited and beautiful region in Portugal thanks to its incredible beaches and cliffs.
We'll pick you up from your hotel to go on a bus journey to Portugal, driving past the Guadiana International Bridge, one of the longest bridges in the country, before arriving at Loulé: a popular town among tourists. We'll wander around the town's little streets and come across the Ermita de Nuestra Señora de la Concepción hermitage, one of the town's most iconic buildings.
If anything makes Loulé special, it's the town market. We'll delve right in and see some of the most traditional Portuguese products, also admiring the Islamic castle that crowns the city.
After this first stop, we'll head back to the bus and drive to Albufeira, the biggest coastal town in the Algarve. Once we're there, we'll tour the maze of streets in its historic quarter, admire its famous white houses and have a drink on one of the sea-side terraces.
Then there'll be one last treasure to discover. On the way back to Isla Canela, we'll make a short stop at Vila Real de Santo António, a town located at the mouth of the Guadiana River, opposite the Spanish town of Ayamonte. A stroll through the streets of this popular shopping spot will be the perfect end to a full day sightseeing in the Algarve.
At the end of the tour, we'll take you back to your hotel in Isla Canela.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 11US$ 28.70
Children under 4Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Isla Canela local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).