Known as the port of the Atlantic, Huelva has over 300 years of history, throughout which many different cultures have established themselves in the city. On this complete day trip from Isla Canela, you'll find out everything you need to know about this fantastic city.
To start the tour, we'll pick you up first thing in the morning from your hotel in Isla Canela and travel to Huelva to begin the day with a panoramic tour on board a comfortable bus around the city's main points of interest.
Accompanied by our expert guide, we'll visit the Reina Victoria neighbourhood, also known as the Worker neighbourhood. There you'll find out about the history behind it and understand the reason for its English style.
The next stop will be the Cathedral and the ancient convent, which is now the University of Huelva's campus. To end the bus tour we'll go to the Casa Colón, one of the most representative buildings of the city's industrial past. Today it's a congress centre and hosts Huelva's Iberoamerican Film Festival.
After this first part of the trip, we'll arrive at the historic centre, where you'll have some free time have a drink and walk around other places of interest, such as the Plaza de las Monjas, the Town Hall and the San Pedro church, the oldest church in the city. We recommend taking a walk around the parks and gardens up to the Muelle del Tinto quay, used in the past for transporting mining materials.
At the end of our tour, the bus will take you back to your hotel in Isla Canela.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 11US$ 16.90
Children under 4Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Local expert guide in art and history.
Hotel pick up and drop off at hotel in Isla Canela.
Panoramic bus tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Isla Canela local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).