Discover Seville's unique colours on this day trip from Isla Canela that will show you the magic of the Andalusian capital alongside an expert guide.
We'll pick you up in a bus from your hotel in Isla Canela first thing in the morning and set off for Seville, the capital of Andalusia and one of the most culturally rich places in Spain.
In Seville, we'll begin our day with a panoramic tour of the city. Alongside our local guide, we'll go to the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, where we'll visit the Parque de María Luisa park and the Plaza de España, one of the most famous landmarks in the city.
Then we'll wander through the Santa Cruz neighbourhood, which was an ancient Jewish district in the Middle Ages. We can take a stroll and see some of the typical Sevillian courtyard houses, and during our tour, we'll walk past the Real Alcázar of Seville, a fortified palace of Islamic origin that is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Those interested in Spanish colonialism will get the chance to visit the General Archive of the Indies where all the information related to the administration of Spanish colonies in the Americas and the Philipines is stored.
At this stop, there will be a guided tour around the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, the largest cathedral in the world. As we will learn during the visit, it was built on the land that remained after the demolition of the ancient Aljama mosque of Seville, preserving its patio known as the Patio de Los Naranjos (the orange tree patio) and its minaret, the well-known Giralda clocktower.
To end the day you'll have some free time to eat and continue discovering the magic of Seville as you please, before we drive you back to the hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 11US$ 36.30
Children under 4Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Local expert guide in art and history.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Tickets to monuments.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Isla Canela local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).