Climb up to the viewpoint and the glass bridge in the tallest and most iconic building in Malaysia with these Petronas Towers tickets. Skip the line and enjoy this unmissable sight on your trip to Kuala Lumpur.
Petronas Towers Tickets
At 1,500 feet (457 metres) tall, the Petronas towers are the tallest building in Malaysia and the icon of its capital, Kuala Lumpur. From its inauguration in 1998 these twin towers, each one 88 floors high, have become the most visited tourist attraction in the city, and with these skip the line tickets you'll save time when visiting!
When you first enter the building you'll see a documentary about the construction and the secrets of the Petronas Towers. Then, head full of history, you'll fly up to the 86th-floor observatory, where you'll enjoy 20 minutes with the unique views of Kuala Lumpur offered by the towers. From here you can use the telescopes on hand to observe the buildings that surround this jewel of the Malaysian capital in greater detail.
You'll also have access for 10 minutes to the famous glass bridge between floors 41 and 42, the famous Skybridge. Here you can walk between the two towers, while you take photographs of Kuala Lumpur beneath your feet, with unbeatable views. Unmissable!
- To climb up to the observatory you must show your ID and passport.
- Neither tripods nor large pieces of photography equipment are permitted.
- Baby buggies are not permitted. You may leave any buggies at the ticket offices before heading up to the observatory.
- You won't be able to select a time to visit the Patronas Towers - times are assigned according to availability.
- You can spend a maximum of 20 minutes in the observatory and 10 minutes on the glass bridge.
- When making your booking, you'll have to state the name of your hotel in Kuala Lumpa in case we have to send your ticket to you.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12||Children under 3|
|Petronas Towers Skip the Line Tickets||
Petronas Towers Skip the Line Tickets
Children between 3 and 12US$ 12.8
Children under 3Free
Entry to the Petronas Towers.
Access to the glass bridge.
English audio guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.