Enjoy a pleasant sailing trip along Mar Menor, with this Private Yacht Charter for you and your companions, with a skipper who will navigate the boat.
Private Yacht Charter with Skipper
We'll meet at 11:30 am at the Tomás Maestre Marina in La Manga. From there you'll set sail aboard a beautiful yacht. An expert skipper will navigate along the Mar Menor coast. You won't have to worry about anything, just enjoy the sailing!
During the voyage, you'll spot some nearby islets including Farallón and Grosa Island, whose ochre colour stands out amongst the immense blue of the Mediterranean. You'll also see the entire coast of La Manga, whose beach extends to the famous Cabo de Palos lighthouse. A few nautical miles away you'll also see the Hormigas Islands, named for their tiny size.
At 6 pm, the yacht trip will end by docking at the departure pier. If you have chosen the half-day charter, the arrival is scheduled for 4 pm.
This activity is limited to 12 people per group.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 12 people|
|Half Day Charter||
|Full Day Charter||
Half Day Charter
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 457.30
Full Day Charter
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 722.10
4 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Private yacht excursion for selected duration.
English speaking skipper.
Food and drinks on board.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:30 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Tomás Maestre Marina