Have you ever wondered what it feels like to breathe underwater? With this PADI scuba diving course, you'll take the first steps on your way to becoming an internationally accredited diver.
PADI Scuba Diving Course
If you've been thinking about learning how to dive, and you want to know a bit more about this sport, this PADI scuba diving course is perfect for you.
The course is two days long (5 hours in the morning and 2 hours one afternoon), and you have the option to choose hotel pick up, or we can meet directly at our diving facilities ready to start our underwater adventure.
On the first day, you'll have a short theoretical class about the equipment we use and how to handle it underwater. After the class, you'll be able to put your knowledge into practice.
The first immersion will be in confined water, where you can safely practice all the exercises that we teach. We'll repeat the exercises as much as you need so that you feel comfortable and confident to go to the open sea.
On the second day, you'll be able to show off what you learned the previous day. We'll dive into waters of a maximum depth of 39 feet (12 metres) and have fun exploring the marine flora and fauna. We'll see shoals of fish, starfish and if we're lucky, we may also see turtles or more exotic species such as angelsharks.
We'll enjoy two dives, of around 40 minutes each, in which you'll learn how to control your buoyancy and you'll feel at one with the ocean. At the end of the course, you'll receive a PADI Scuba Diver certification which enables you to dive in water of up to 39 feet when accompanied by an instructor.
With this course, you'll be a step closer to completing the Open Water Diver course, in fact, you'll just need one more morning in which you will do two more dives in a depth of up to 59 feet (18 metres) and you'll go over some more theoretical points to be able to do the corresponding exam.
Once we've finished the activity we'll take you back to your hotel for around 2 pm.
- After scuba diving, you must wait 24 hours before taking a flight.
- The hotel collection service is available in the areas of Costa Teguise, Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 10 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 324.10
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
PADI Suba Diving course.
English speaking multilingual guide.
Complete diving equipment.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Lanzarote).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Aquatis Diving Center