Immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of County Galway and discover wild deer and more incredible wildlife on this private safari in Connemara National Park.
After meeting at 5:30 am at Letterfrack Country Shop, we'll climb into a 4x4 vehicle and set off to Connemara National Park, the location of our wildlife-watching safari.
This huge park in County Galway is home to lush forests, rolling meadows and impressive mountains, as well as a large number of animal species native to Ireland. Our private safari tour will take us to explore Connemara in search of its wildlife, amongst which the red deer are a particular highlight.
Hopefully we'll get to see some of these mammals' unsual rituals during the mating season: we'll listen out for the peculiar sound they make and watch them clashing antlers - an unforgettable sight! As well as seeing red deer in Connemara, we'll also keep our eyes peeled for the sheep and numerous birds that inhabit the national park.
After our safari in the incredible Connemara National Park, we'll renew our energy with a tea or a coffee accompanied by cookies - the perfect finishing touch on the tour!
The tour will come to an end back at the original meeting point at 9 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, family or friends.
|Up to 4 people|
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 620.80
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by 4x4.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Connemara National Park.
Drink and snack.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 7 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Letterfrack Country Shop.