Discover one of the most charming cities with the best climate on the island of Java with this Malang Free Tour. You'll fall in love with its Dutch-style colonial architecture!
Malang Free Tour
At 9 am, we'll meet in front of Malang train station to start this free tour to see the main attractions of the city.
We'll enjoy walking through the streets of this former Dutch colony while discovering fascinating places such as the Malang Town Hall and its beautiful Dutch-style façade, the Masjid Agung Mosque, the Catholic Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus or Alun Alun Malang, one of the most beautiful parks in the city.
We'll learn about tradition and gastronomy while strolling through Splendid Market, a market where you won't only find typical food from the region but also flowers and birds, which is sure to be a very interesting visit!
After approximately 3 hours exploring the city of Malang, we'll walk back to the meeting point, where the free tour will end at 12 pm.
Private Malang Tour
For a more exclusive experience, you can book this private tour of Malang with a guide just for you!
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Malang Train Station