Enjoy a first-hand experience of the British passion for beer! On this beer tour, you'll visit different pubs in Manchester and try various types of beer.
Manchester Beer Tour
We'll meet at 5 pm outside the National Football Museum in Manchester. We'll explore various sights in the city so that you learn more about Manchester's history and one of the best loved drinks in Britain: beer.
We'll stop at five different places, where we'll talk about the history of beer and how this drink has truly changed the world. You'll also learn about how it is made and what makes the beer in Manchester so special.
You'll see some of the craft breweries that have become fashionable in the past 20 years. You'll also visit a typical English pub, with its traditional games and a beer tradition that dates back more than 100 years. We'll also visit the favourite watering holes of the greatest beer lovers in Manchester. The perfect tour if you love beer!
We'll end the tour at 8 pm. But don't worry, we'll give you recommendations so that you can continue discovering the city's beer culture!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 7 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 18|
Per personUS$ 41.90
Children under 18not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Visit to five pubs.
Tasting of five craft beers.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
National Football Museum