Discover the sounds of legendary British artists with this Manchester Music Tour. Visit popular locations around the city linked to the musical history of the 20th century - a route for all pop and rock lovers!
Manchester Music Tour
The tour around Manchester, one of Britain's music capitals, will begin at 6 pm in front of the Manchester Central Library.
We'll start by visiting one of the city's must-see icons, Albert Hall. Did you know it has hosted hundreds of concerts throughout its history? The tour will continue to the O2 Ritz where you'll be sure to recognize many names of those you have performed on this stage including The Beatles, REM, The Smiths and The Stone Roses.
The next stop will be in front of the residence of one of Manchester's most famous musicians from the 90s, Liam Gallagher, formerly part of the alternative rock band Oasis. Following on, we'll head to the neighbourhood where the record company Factory Records was founded, which became a landmark for British music during the 80s.
We'll also discover what links Manchester with important British pop groups such as The Fall. Their members dreamed of playing popular venues including the Free Trade Hall and the Palace Theatre, which we'll visit.
Our final stop will be Manchester murals before concluding the route at 9 pm in front of Affleck's Palace, a popular alternative market located very close to Piccadilly Gardens Park.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 7 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 18|
Per personUS$ 27.50
Children under 18not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Manchester Central Library entrance