The Alhambra in Granada is an architectural jewel of the ancient Nasrid Kingdom. Get to know the fascinating history by visiting the monument on this trip from Nerja.
We will set off from the indicated meet point, in the direction of Granada. Along the approximately 90-minute journey, we will witness the stunning natural landscapes of the Beatic Mountains.
When we arrive at the ancient capital of the Emirate of Granada, embark on a guided tour of the Alhambra. Within this beautiful fortress palace, we will access the Palace of Charles V and the captivating Moorish-style halls of Nasrid Palaces. Here, learn about the family feuds between the Nazrid and Abencerrages dynasties over the control of Granada.
During the tour of the Nasrid Palaces we will also visit enigmatic places like the Court of the Lions, whose legendary fountain continues to be an inspiration for writers, painters, and other artists. We will end our tour of the complex in the Generalife Gardens - a true oasis of peace where the emirs conspired and loved in equal measure.
When the visit to the Alhambra has finished, have lunch on your own accord and stroll around the centre of Granada at your leisure. In the afternoon we will meet back up to finally start the return journey to Nerja.
The same excursion is also available with departures from the following cities in the Malaga province: Malaga capital, Torremolinos, Marbella, Estepona, Mijas, Benalmádena, Puerto Banús and Fuengirola.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 101.60
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 16.90
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport on air conditioned bus with WiFi.
English speaking guide specialized in the history of Granada.
Entry into the Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces.
Bottle of Mineral water.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Nerja local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
CEPSA E.S. Axarquia Gas Station