With this excursion to Somiedo Natural Park you'll get to know one of the most beautiful protected areas in Asturias. A must if you are in Oviedo.
Somiedo Natural Park Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Oviedo at 9:30 am and travel to the Somiedo Natural Park. Are you ready to discover one of the most beautiful landscapes in Spain? It'll take your breath away!
Somiedo Natural Park is one of the most important and best-preserved protected areas in Asturias, home to the Cantabrian brown bear and some of the most spectacular valleys and lakes. We'll head to the park located in the central area of the Cantabrian Mountains to get to know its dreamy landscapes.
We'll follow the steps of the cyclists passing through the points of La Vuelta until we arrive at the Farrapona peak, where we'll begin a tour on foot of the area. During this walk, we'll visit one of the most beautiful and special places in Somiedo, the Saliencia lakes. Did you know that they are glacial?
In this wonderful environment, you'll have an hour of free time to explore the area at your leisure. Afterwards, we'll meet again and continue visiting the park, taking you to the most remote parts of the protected area!
Lastly, we'll return to the minibus that will take us back to Oviedo, where our arrival is scheduled for 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 41.90
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.