Wine lovers staying in Requena simply cannot miss this trip to the amazing Pago de Tharsys winery. Besides enjoying a brilliant guided tour you will also enjoy a tasting of the delicious products.
Pago de Tharsys Winery Trip
At the scheduled time, we will meet up at the entrance of the Pago de Tharsys winery in Requena to begin a tour of the facilities and discover all the secrets of the process of making its famous wines and cavas.
To discover the complete process from grape to glass, we will visit the estate's organic vineyards, the juice production areas, the distillery, the barrel room, and of course, the aging cellar which dates back to the 19th century. You will hear all about how it was built and how the wine is stored inside!
During the tour, we will also learn about the philosophy of the Pago de Tharsys winery and the wine-growing tradition of the Utiel-Requena region. Then, if you have the urge to try their wines, you're in luck!
A tasting of delicious white and red wine and cava from Pago de Tharsys will be waiting for us, accompanied by tasty local artisan sausages.
After a fantastic visit of one hour and a quarter, we will bid farewell at the winery's reception.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 18 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 18 years oldUS$ 3.60
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of cava, and red and white wine.
Tasting of artisan sausages of Requena.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Bodega Pago de Tharsys.