The Loire Valley is home to some of the country's most beautiful chateaux and stately homes. Fly over the Garden of France in a helicopter and enjoy incomparable views of the stunning scenery.
After meeting at Belleville Heliport near the small commune of Neuvy-le-Roi, you'll climb on board a helicopter and begin your unforgettable flying experience. Take off over some of the Loire Valley's most famous castles, or chateaux.
Throughout your 25 minute helicopter flight, you'll enjoy seeing the luscious French countryside and its magnificent architecture from a new perspective. Fly over the Domaine de la Haute-Barde, the fortress-like Meslay farm, and the Jallanges, Noizay and Amboise Chateaux. The latter, an ancient castle and former royal residence, is home to the Chapel of Saint-Hubert, where Leonardo da Vinci is buried.
Having enjoyed an incredible journey and the spectacular panoramic views of these amazing historic castles, you'll head back to the heliport where your tour will end.
- We do our best to respect the time selected when the reservation is made. In case this is not possible, we will modify your booking to the nearest possible time and inform you of this by email.
- The helicopter has a maximum capacity of 6 people plus the pilot.
- Each person must carry their photographic ID.
- The maximum weight limit per person cannot exceed 264 pounds (120 kg). If a passenger's weight exceeds 264 pounds (120 kg), to be allowed to fly they must pay for an additional seat at the aerodrome.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 175.20
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
Helicopter tour of the castles of Loire Valley.
Airport taxes (24.50 EUR per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Héliport de Belleville, Neuvy-le-Roi.