It is said that the castle of Trigueros del Valle is enchanted and inhabited by strange and fantastic creatures. Do you dare to discover it?
Trigueros del Valle Enchanted Castle Ticket
Sometimes dragons and elves leave the literary pages of their legends and enter the real world. Sometimes science and magic come together in one. Come and explore the Enchanted Castle of Trigueros del Valle! Since the 15th century, this town in the province of Valladolid has housed a fortress where history and mystery intertwine. Where does the fine line between fiction and reality begin and end? Find out for yourself if you dare to discover this enchanted castle!
The enchanted castle of Trigueros del Valle is made up of five main themed areas you can explore:
- Dragon's den: Be careful not to wake up the ferocious creature that lives in this dungeon!
- Ghost tower: Discover the private rooms of the Robres and Guevara families during the 15th century. Are the secrets hidden in these rooms really true?
- Cryptozoology room: A place where strange creatures await you...
- Chamber of strange objects: Magical and extravagant objects make up the collection of this very special museum.
- Laboratory: Weird and wonderful experiments happen here!
From 1st September to 30th June
Friday: from 5 pm to 9 pm.
Saturdays and Sundays: from 11 am to 3 pm and from 5 pm to 9 pm.
Monday to Thursday: closed.
From 1st July to 31st August
Wednesday to Sunday: 11 am to 3 pm and 5 pm to 9 pm.
Monday and Tuesday: the castle is closed.
You can skip the line with this ticket to the Trigueros del Valle Enchanted Castle.
When you book you'll have the option to book a ticket for people with disabilities or large families. In both cases, you'll need to present supporting documentation at the ticket office.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 33% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 65sUS$ 5
Large familiesUS$ 5
People with disabilitiesUS$ 5
Children between 3 and 11US$ 5
Children under 3Free
Ticket to theTrigueros del Valle Enchanted Castle.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Trigueros del Valle).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Trigueros del Valle Castle.