Travel through the five continents at the Zaragoza Aquarium and discover marine life from the most important rivers on the planet.
Zaragoza Aquarium Ticket
The Zaragoza Aquarium is the largest freshwater aquarium in Europe, with 70 fish tanks, over 350 species and almost 6000 animals. With this ticket, you'll get the chance to explore it for yourself. Did you know it was inaugurated for the Expo 2008 in Zaragoza on "Water and Sustainable Development"?
The building is divided into five of the world's most important rivers: the Nile, the Mekong, the Amazon, the Murray-Darling and, of course, the Ebro. Inside you'll find different species of fish, reptiles, amphibians, mammals and birds, all of them representing the different ecosystems of the five continents.
The Zaragoza Aquarium is the perfect place for children and adults to enjoy a fun family day out discovering and learning about fascinating marine life.
- Monday to Friday: 10:30 am to 2:30 pm, and 3:30 to 7:30 pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 10:30 am to 2:30 pm, and 3:30 to 8 pm
- Easter, Pilar Holiday, Halloween and Constitution Holiday: open from 10 am to 8 pm
- Christmas: from 20th December to 6th January open from 10 am to 8 pm. On 24th and 31st December open from 10 am to 2 pm. On 25th December the aquarium will be closed
- Regional holidays in Aragon: 22nd and 29th January, 5th, 6th and 23rd April, open from 10am to 8pm
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 10.70
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 11.60
Children 3 and 4 years oldUS$ 4.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
Ticket to Zaragoza Aquarium.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.