Marrakech is one of Morocco's most visited cities. Discover why on this guided day trip from Agadir, visiting its most important landmarks and monuments including Bahia Palace and the enchanting medina.
Marrakech Day Trip Itinerary
On the morning of your tour, you'll be picked up from your hotel or riad in Agadir ready for your adventure to Marrakech, one of Morocco's most exciting destinations.
Arriving in the city, you'll begin your guided tour exploring the historic medina, or Old Town. Follow your expert local English-speaking guide through the winding streets to the stunning Bahia Palace. This palace, whose name means brilliance, is a strikingly beautiful 19th century construction of wood and marble. As you stroll through this masterpiece, your guide will reveal its fascinating history.
After visiting the medina, you'll be taken to a typical local restaurant to indulge in a delicious lunch of Moroccan deliciacies. Then, with renewed energy, you'll continue your tour of Marrakech visiting the Menara Gardens and the Majorelle Garden, whose spectacular flowers will leave you in awe.
Finally, you'll make the return journey to Agadir, arriving back at your hotel or riad at around 5:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 56.70
Children under 2 years oldFree
12 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by bus or minibus.
Entrance to monuments visited.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Drinks at the restaurant.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.