Enjoy an unforgettable night under the starry sky of the Zagora desert on this 2-day trip from Agadir - a once in a lifetime experience!
Zagora Desert Tour
Day 1: Agadir - Taliouine - Taznakht - Zagora Desert
We'll pick you up from your hotel or riad in Agadir at 7 am to embark on this unforgettable adventure through the Zagora desert. First, we'll head to Taliouine (also known as "the city of saffron"), the capital city of the Moroccan province of Taroudannt, where we'll learn all about the Berber population's way of life of and taste their exotic cuisine.
After having lunch in Taliouine, we'll continue on to Taznakht, located in the province of Ouarzazate. The landscape will slowly become steeper and steeper as we travel across the Draa Valley towards the Zagora desert. We'll enjoy a camel ride over its gravelly landscapes to the haima camp where we'll have dinner and spend the night admiring the stars twinkling in the desert night sky. Can you think of a better way to spend an unforgettable evening in the Moroccan desert?
Day 2: Zagora Desert - Agdz - Taznakht - Taliouine - Agadir
The scarlet rays of the sunrise over the Zagora desert will be the backdrop to our early-morning camel ride through the dunes. After this unforgettable experience, we'll have breakfast in the haima camp before setting off towards Agdz, a picturesque village in the Moroccan desert where we'll stop for a free lunch and marvel at the landscapes of the Atlas Mountains.
In the afternoon, we'll head back across Taznakht and Taliouine towards Agadir. We'll get back to your hotel or riad by about 7:30 pm.
We'll be spending the night in the desert in a comfortable haima camp.
We plan to stay in Bivouac Les Dunes De Tinfou. It will include facilities such as several showers and common bathrooms available to all guests. Each tent is for two guests.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10||Children under 2|
Children between 2 and 10US$ 105.80
Children under 2Free
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English, French and Spanish speaking chauffeur.
Dinner and breakfast in the desert.
Night in a Berber haima.
Dawn and dusk camel ride.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).