Explore the Algarve and discover its fascinating plants and wildlife as well as important landmarks on this exciting safari tour of Albufeira!
Albufeira Half Day Safari Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel at the scheduled time and set off for the centre of Albufeira where we'll hop on board a 4x4 for our exciting safari!
Our jeep tour around Albufeira will allow us to admire the breathtaking natural beauty of this Portuguese town, from its beaches to its wooded areas. Our first stop will be at Paderne Castle, one of the seven castles represented on the Portuguese flag!
Then we'll continue our route through forests and alongside rivers on the outskirts of Albufeira. During the tour, we'll find out all about the Algarve's nature and even take a dip in some of the natural pools in the area. The diversity of this region's plants and wildlife will take your breath away!
The last stop of the tour will be on a farm near Albufeira, where we'll get the chance to taste Portuguese honey! From here we'll make our way back to your hotels in Albufeira.
Don't forget to bring a swimsuit and a towel so you can swim in the natural pools.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 19
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in jeep.
English speaking guide.
Portuguese honey tasting.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Albufeira).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).