Speed, adrenaline, unique landscapes... with this jeep sarari around the Eastern Algarve you'll enjoy the perfect cocktail of tourism and excitement as you explore the villages of the Algarve and its typical products.
Algarve Jeep Safari
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Armaçao de Pêra at the chosen time, climbing aboard the all-terrain vehicles ready to explore the eastern Algarve: ready to take on any kind of terrain. We'll cross mudflats and more!
The route begins in Albufeira, one of the most famous cities in the Algarve. Let the adrenaline flow, as we zip through Vilamoura, Quarteira and Quinta do Lago, exploring the local terrain that characterises this area of southern Portugal.
Throughout the jeep safari, we'll make stops along the way at natural viewpoints, so you can capture the stunning views on offer. Cameras at the ready! And we'll stop in one of the villages of the eastern Algarve, to taste the locally produced honey and brandy, and visit a local distillery.
Then we'll visit an area known for its cork trees, where we'll let you in on all the interesting facts about this local Algarvian tree. And to add the cherry on the cake, we'll climb to the highest peak in the area, for one more stunning view.
Then, following four hours around the Algarve by jeep, we'll head back to your hotel in Armaçao de Pêra.
Full-day Jeep Safari
If you want to enjoy the eastern Algarve with more time, you can reserve the full day jeep safari. You'll spend 7 hours exploring the eastern Algarve, and will eat in a typical local restaurant.
From the 1st of October 2020, the schedule and days of operation will change. It's important that you choose the day and time that corresponds to each option when making your reservation.
- Half day jeep safari: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 9 am.
- Full day jeep safari: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 11||Children under 2|
|Half day jeep safari||
|Full day jeep safari||
Half day jeep safari
Children from 2 to 11US$ 20.30
Children under 2not permitted
Full day jeep safari
Children from 2 to 11US$ 31.70
Children under 2not permitted
4 - 7 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of local products.
Lunch (option depending).
Visit to a distillery.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.