Discover the unique local culture of different Balinese villages, haggle for some bargains in Gianyar market, explore the Bamboo Forest and visit the Pura Besakih temple, the most important religious site in Bali.
After being picked up from your hotel at 9 am, you'll begin your journey exploring the tradition and culture of Bali. First, you'll stop at the Gianyar Market, the island's hidden treasure, where you'll enjoy the lively atmosphere while you practice your bartering skills and try local gastronomy.
Learn more about Bali's culture in the traditional village of Penglipuran, where you'll have the opportunity to experience local customs before visiting the secluded Bamboo Forest, an unspoilt natural haven filled with bamboo that few tourists have yet to visit.
You'll then visit the Pura Besakih temple, the most important pilgrimage centre in Bali. The complex of 22 temples is located high on the slopes of the sacred Mount Agung volcano. Admire the ornate Balinese Hindu buildings, and climb up to the highest points of the temple for spectacular views.
Continue your route on to Rendang, a tiny village where you'll enjoy stunning views while you eat at one of the locals' favourite spots. Deliciously authentic Balinese cuisine!
For the finishing touch, you'll head to Tukad Cepung, a beautiful waterfall hidden inside a cave in the Bangli region. A true jewel waiting to be found deep in the jungle!
You'll be dropped off back at your hotel around 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 5% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 7 people|
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 65.50
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 70
The tour is exclusively in English.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
English speaking guide with expert knowledge of the area and of Balinese culture.
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle.
Food and entrance fees.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Bali).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.