Book the Camp Nou Tour and take a 1.5-hour independent tour of Spain’s largest stadium and Museum. Learn about FC Barcelona’s history, achievements and values while you visit the landmark’s most symbolic areas.
Camp Nou Tour
Skip the lines and explore one of Barcelona’s most-visited attractions. The recently renovated FC Barcelona’s Museum is modern, with interactive murals and large-format audiovisuals. It houses an extensive collection of trophies and other items that reveal why and how Barça has become one of the world’s top clubs.
Retrace the footsteps of Barcelona’s legendary players like Maradona, Kubula, Ronaldinho, Cruyff, Guardiola, Messi, Xavi and Iniesta and feel their passion for their football team.
On your tour of the Stadium, follow the assigned route and enjoy the panoramic views of the Stadium from the tunnel onto the pitch, the benches and changing rooms. Then walk on to the field, where you’ll feel like a professional football player. Next, visit the press room, commentary boxes, mixed area and television studio.
Climb to the second floor and enjoy the acclaimed multimedia room, refurbished in 2010, which has received very positive feedback from both visitors and partners. It includes showcases, interactive murals and large-format audiovisuals.
You can access Camp Nou Stadium whenever you wish during its opening hours (from 10 am to 6:30 pm).
Please bear in mind that from 1st July to 1st September 2019 and from 26th December 2019 to 4th January 2020, you can only access the stadium after 1:30 pm.
- You must redeem your voucher for the skip the line tickets at the Julia Travel Tourist Office (Carrer de Balmes, 5 – near Plaça de Catalunya).
- The tour is self-guided and takes approximately 1.5-hours. You can purchase an audio guide in English.
- On match days, visitors won’t have access to certain areas like the locker rooms.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Skip the line tickets||
Skip the line tickets
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 34.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
Skip the line access to the Camp Nou stadium.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (9:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Carrer de Balmes, 5.