Would you like to try one of the best Peking Duck dishes in the world? Enjoy lunch or dinner at the Bianyifang restaurant, one of the oldest roasted duck restaurants in Beijing.
Bianyifang Restaurant Lunch or Dinner
Bianyifang restaurant is a pioneer in the famous Peking Duck dish. Its hundred year old recipe allows the meat to remain juicy and tender in perfect contrast to the crispy skin.
Peking Duck was even a favourite dish among the imperial court. Today, this dish is a symbol of Chinese gastronomy, and Bianyifang is the best place to eat roast duck in Beijing. Don't miss out on your chance to try this delicious delicacy!
The menu includes both dinner and lunch:
- Main course: half a Peking duck with soy and wheat sauce.
- Garnish: onion and cucumber sticks.
- Drink: choose between water, local beer or a soft drink (Sprite or Coca-Cola).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Lunch or Dinner||
Lunch or Dinner
Per personUS$ 40
Lunch or dinner with a drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).