Enjoy a pleasant trip as you get to know the Basque country capital from another perspective with this Bilbao Boat Experience. Relax while you listen to the most peculiar facts about the city!
Bilbao Boat Experience
At the time of your choice, we'll be waiting for you in Plaza Pío Baroja to board a catamaran and start a fun boat trip around Bilbao.
We'll spend an hour going through the estuary that crosses the city while we listen to some of the most curious information thanks to an audio guide. We'll admire the City Hall, the Zubizuri bridge and cross the La Salve bridge, and see the spectacular view of the Guggenheim Museum, designed by Frank Gehry.
Along the route, we'll see the 19th century building of the University of Deusto, just before reaching the banks of Zorrozaurre. There, we'll turn around to the boarding point while we continue to enjoy the panoramic view of Bilbao.
After 1 hour the activitiy will end.
The boat is a catamaran with a capacity for 79 people. It has two floors: a glass one at the bottom and an open one at the top.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 65 years oldUS$ 10.90
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 10.90
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 1.20
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
1 hour boat ride.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Plaza Pío Baroja.