Visit the dolphins, parrots, turtles and other animals of the Marineland park in Mallorca. By reserving the ticket, you will also enjoy its pools!
Marineland Mallorca Ticket
Marineland is one of the most popular leisure parks in Mallorca, as it brings together the best of zoos and aquariums under one roof!
Since its inauguration in 1970, Marineland has been committed to the understanding and protection of wildlife in all its forms. In the different areas of the park, you can see animals from all over the world, including Latin America, Asia and Oceania, as well as more nearby.
And what's more, at Marineland the little ones can cool off from the heat of Mallorca with a refreshing dip in the park's children's pool!
Marineland Park is divided into the following areas:
- Animal exhibitions: you can see dolphins, sea lions and exotic birds in the park up close.
- Aviary: the most colorful parrots, cockatoos, macaws and flamingos await you, among many other species.
- Dolphinarium: in the stands you can attend the dolphin, sea lion and seal shows.
- Tropical House: the home of reptiles and amphibians, where you will see turtles, iguanas, snakes, frogs and other specimens.
- Aquarium: you'll see species from the depths of the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
- Children's pool and relaxation area: area with picnic area, hammocks and umbrellas where the little ones can enjoy the water park.
Below you can check out a map with all the park's areas:
During the months of July and August, Marineland Mallorca is open every day of the week from 10 am to 5 pm.
1 day ticket
Over 65 years old€ 16
Children between 5 and 10 years old€ 16
Children 3 to 4€ 11
Children under 3 years oldFree
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
1 day ticket for the Marineland park in Mallorca
Food and drinks inside the park
Photos taken by the park's photographer
Extra activities with limited places and direct booking at the park
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (8:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation. An accompanying person is required.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Garcilaso de la Vega, 9 (Costa d’en Blanes, Mallorca)