Travel back in time to the old Wild West with this trip to Fort Worth. Discover the culture of the cowboys, visit the city's most important landmarks, and learn about President John F. Kennedy's ties to the locality. This is an unmissable tour for any visit to Dallas.
We will collect you from your hotel at the scheduled time in a comfortable bus which will take us west to Fort Worth, affectionately known as the "crossroads of cowboys and culture" in Texas.
After a road journey of around 30 minutes, we will reach this wonderful old city. With every step you take on our guided tour, you will see that this is a place which is proud of its Wild West roots and history.
You will discover Sundance Square, in the heart of the city. This is one of the prettiest squares in Fort Worth and has a variety of shops, restaurants, museums, cinemas, and theatres surrounding it. One particular highlight is The Bass Performance Hall, a large concert hall with an amazing facade.
We will walk down Main Street which frequently featured in the hit TV series 'Walker, Texas Ranger' starring Chuck Norris.
We continue our guided tour by visiting the John F. Kennedy monument. It was here, in Fort Worth, where the famous US President and his wife, spent their last night together before his assassination the following day. You will hear all about the significance of this monument, as well as details about his last speech.
We will arrive at the historic area of the old west, known as Stock Yards, where the red brick buildings, timber yards, and saloons, remain in a bygone era. We will hear all about the history of the city and the importance of this particular corner for its inhabitants.
The tour finishes back at your hotel in Dallas at around 4:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 5% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 5% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 69
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.