Explore Dresden at your own pace and enjoy the best cultural activities that the city offers. The Dresden Museums Card gives you free entry to the must-see museums and exhibitions around town.
The most popular activities included with the Dresden Museums Card are:
- Old Masters Picture Gallery
- New Green Vault Museum
- Dresden Porcelain Collection
- Museum of Saxon Folk Art and Puppet Theatre Collection
- Tower Hausmannsturm
- Lipsius Exhibition Hall
The card also entitles you to great discounts on a variety of art exhibitions at the Royal Palace, on theatre and opera shows, and at some restaurants in the city.
How it works
The card is activated when it is used for the first time and is then valid for the following 48 hours. If, for example, you activate the card at 1:45 pm on Monday, it will be valid until Wednesday at 1:45 pm. The card allows you to access each included attraction and monument once.
- The tourist information point of Frauenkirche: located at the offices of QF-Passage, 2 Neumarkt, open Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm, Saturdays until 6 pm, and Sundays until 3 pm.
- The tourist information point in Central Station: located at 4 Wiener Platz. The office is open Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 9 pm.
|Adults||Children under 17 years old|
|48h Dresden Museum Card||
48h Dresden Museum Card
Children under 17 years oldFree
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
48 hour Dresden Card
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.