On this day trip to Abu Dhabi, you'll see two of the major monuments in the UAE, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Louvre Museum. Unmissable!
Great Mosque and the Abu Dhabi Louvre Tour Itinerary
We'll pick you up from your hotel and make our way in an air-conditioned bus to the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. Over a 90-minute journey, we'll head to the Louvre museum, the first stop on our excursion. This marvel of architecture, with its playful attitude to light and space, is the first museum to carry the Louvre name outside of France.
The museum houses over 600 pieces imported from various continents, among which are works from the French Louvre, the Centre Pompidou, the Orsay Museum, and the Palace of Versailles. Here you'll have free time to get lost in its hallways, see the characteristic artwork from each period in history, and see the "Rain of Light" spectacle.
After this art tour, we'll continue to our next destination, the Sheikh Zayed Great Mosque, one of the largest and most impressive in the world. It can hold up to 40,000 people and its total area, along with the gardens and paths which surround it, is 12 metres in total. You'll have the opportunity to access the inside of the mosque and admire the mixture of Islamic and modern artwork inside.
The tour returns to Dunai at around 4 pm.
This tour includes pickup at the Port Rashid cruise terminal and at selected hotels. Pickup is not included from the following areas: Naif, Al Sabkha, Sport Motor cities, Dubai Investments Park, Discovery Garden, Jebel Ali, Dubai Production City, Albarsha South, Al Maha Resort & Bab Al Shams.
- The Grand Mosque is closed on Fridays between 5 pm and 7 pm, and entry to the public is suspended during Muslim festivals.
- To enter the mosque, men should wear long trousers and long sleeves. Women should wear loose, non-transparent clothing, with arms, legs and head covered. If you prefer we can lend you an abaya (loose robe) when you enter.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pickup and drop—off
Entry to the Abu Dhabi Louvre
Entry to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Abaya to enter the mosque
Guided tour inside the Louvre museum
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Do I need to bring any specific documentation to be able to do this activity?
A - You'll need to bring, in both physical and digital format, your Covid-19 vaccination card. Also valid, in physical or digital format, is any PCR test carried out in the last 30 days, either in your home country or in Dubai itself. In addition, you'll need to bring your valid passport.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions