Explore the Arrabida Natural Park to marvel at breathtaking landscapes and sail along the Sado Estuary to admire the wonderful dolphins.
Arrabida Jeep Safari & Sado Estuary Cruise
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll set off on a journey towards the Lagoa de Albufeira lagoon, a magical place surrounded by fine sand and a beautiful backdrop of the Atlantic.
Next, we'll head to the Castelo de Sesimbra castle. From its towers, we'll enjoy views of dazzling landscapes. Then, after heading across magnificent areas of cork oak trees, we'll be welcomed at a famous wine cellar where we'll enjoy a delicious wine tasting.
Afterwards, we'll make our way to Setubal, an industrial city with a charming old quarter and beautiful views over the Troia Peninsula. We'll stop at a viewpoint with 360-degree views of the Sado Estuary and you'll have some free time to eat in a city that has some of the best fish and seafood restaurants in Portugal!
In the afternoon, we'll get on board the "Mil Andanzas" boat to sail across the clear waters of the estuary. You'll get to see dolphins in their natural habitat and, in the summer, you can even swim with them!
At the end of our adventure through the Arrabida Natural Park, we'll take you back to your hotel.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed on the tour.
- We'll contact you to arrange the exact pick up time (around 8:30 am) as it varies depending on where you're staying.
- This tour includes pick up from the main hotels in Estoril, Carcavelos and Oeiras.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old|
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 57.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Entry fee to Sesimbra Castle.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.