Explore the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park in a jeep to admire spectacular landscapes and visit the town of Sintra to discover the beauty of the Pena Palace on this day trip from Estoril.
Sintra Natural Park & Pena Palace Trip
At 9:15 am we'll pick you up from your hotel in Estoril in a 4x4 and set off for the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, a place that will win your hearts!
We'll head into the forest and get lost among oaks and chestnut trees as we travel down unpaved roads on a real adventure! When we catch sight of the coast we'll stop at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe, and marvel at the immensity of the ocean.
Then we'll make our way back through the forest to Sintra. As we approach this picturesque town, you'll start to see the colours of the famous Pena Palace. Before visiting it, you'll have two hours of free time in the city centre to explore and get some lunch.
After lunch, we'll meet up and head to the palace so you can visit it at your leisure and discover why it's one of the most visited monuments in Portugal.
At the end of the trip, we'll head back to Estoril for around 6 pm.
Half Day Tour
You can also book the half-day tour, which will end after the free time in Sintra and skip the visit to the palace. This option lasts four hours and you'll get back to Estoril for around 1:15 pm.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 2 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old|
|Full Day Tour||
|Half Day Tour||
Full Day Tour
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 44.90
Half Day Tour
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 21.50
4 hours - 9 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking driver/guide.
Entry fee to Pena Palace (depending on booking).
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).