Explore the coast of Fuengirola at your leisure and admire the views of the Mediterranean from a new perspective enjoying a paddle boarding adventure!
Paddle Board Rental in Fuengirola
At your selected time, make your way to the meeting point on the Paseo Marítimo Rey de España in Fuengirola. There, you'll be given the stand up paddle board and the oar, and you'll then be free to enjoy the water sport at your leisure.
Once you have picked up your equipment, you'll have an hour to make the most of the Malaga coastline. Paddle along the Costa del Sol, where you can admire the natural bays, the marina with its luxurious yachts and the beautiful Playa de Gaviotas beach... you decide where to go!
At the end of the rental period, simply hand your paddle board and oar back at the original meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Per person||Children under 7|
|Paddle board rental||
Paddle board rental
Per personUS$ 12.10
Children under 7not permitted
Paddle board and oar rental.
When to book?
You can book up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
151 Paseo Marítimo Rey de España.