Enjoy a memorable sailing experience in Fuerteventura on board a luxury catamaran. Discover the east coast of the island from a different perspective and delight in various water activities.
Cruise from Caleta de Fuste
Start out from the leisure harbor of Caleta de Fuste on board the exclusive Obycat catamaran and plow through the Atlantic Ocean as you unwind and sunbathe. The boat has an open bar with all types of drinks, including soft drinks, beer and water. Fill your glass as many times as you wish during the 4.5-hour cruise!
After a 1-hour journey, the captain will cast anchor very close to the sandy beach of Pozo Negro. In this area, you will have two hours to swim, snorkel or have fun on a jet-ski (only as a passenger). All the water activities are included in the tour price.
Feeling refreshed and with appetite, you will sample a buffet lunch on board. The menu consists of a classic Spanish paella with various types of salad and papas arrugadas with mojo picón (small potatoes with two spicy sauces). For dessert, there is fresh fruit.
Re-energized, you will head back to Caleta de Fuste. This time the catamaran will power ahead using its motor. Sit back and marvel at the stunning rugged coastline and beaches. If you are lucky, you will also spot dolphins, turtles or whales.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 34
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Catamaran cruise along the east coast of Fuerteventura.
English speaking guide.
Buffet lunch on board.
Open bar (water, soft drinks and beer).
Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube).
Ride on a ski jet (only as a passenger).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Harbor of Caleta de Fuste