Explore the north of Fuerteventura on this electric bike tour from Corralejo and discover incredible volcanic landscapes.
Corralejo Electric Bike Tour
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll head to our shop in Corralejo. Once we've picked up our bikes, we'll set off on a tour of the most spectacular places in the north of Fuerteventura. On this approximately 5 hour route we'll cycle around 45 kilometres on a medium-high difficulty ride.
We'll cycle up 300 metres (the highest point of the route) to reach the crater of the Calderón Hondo volcano. At this altitude, we'll enjoy extraordinary views of the Corralejo Dunes Natural Park. We'll also admire views of the islands of Lanzarote and Loboson the horizon.
We'll continue our electric bike tour through the north of Fuerteventura passing by the village of Lajares, heading towards El Cotillo. In this area of the northwest coast of the island, we'll also visit El Tostón beach, famous for its big waves and lagoons. Then we'll stop at La Concha beach, where you'll have an hour to enjoy a refreshing swim or get something to eat at one of the beach bars.
At the end of the tour, we'll cycle back along the northern coast of Fuerteventura to the shop in Corralejo to hand our bikes in.
You must be in good physical condition for this activity.
The tour includes pick up and drop off from the main hotels in Corralejo. If you're staying in another area of Fuerteventura and wish to go on the tour, you'll need to head to the meeting point in Corralejo: number 17 Calle Bocinegro.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 14 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 68.60
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off (only for hotels in Corralejo).
Electric bike and helmet.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:30 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Calle Bocinegro, 17 (Corralejo, Fuerteventura).