Drift along the coast of Jandia and Morro Jable on board an elegant and wooden yacht. Discover what sailing was like in the past on this 4.5-hour relaxing cruise experience.
Southern Fuerteventura Cruise
Begin your half-day cruise by boarding a comfortable vehicle and heading to the Port of Morro Jable from your hotel. Here, climb on board an authentic hardwood decked-schooner. Place your towel on any of the loungers on the deck and enjoy the views of the eastern coast of Fuerteventura as the boat sets sail.
Travel back in time on this beautiful schooner, as the captain reveals interesting nautical concepts and you look out for dolphins and whales or take in the sun.
Sail past the beaches of Jandia and marvel at one of the most spectacular parts of the island from the water. You will also admire the famous Morro Jable lighthouse, indispensable to guide the boats that navigate the Atlantic Ocean at night.
The boat will cast its anchor close to Jandia Beach, and you will have time to go for a refreshing swim or snorkel in the clear blue water to discover what lies under the waves. Then, devour a delicious buffet lunch on board with drinks included. After lunch, relax on the deck as the schooner makes its way back to the Harbor of Morro Jable.
The tour will come to an end when you are dropped off back at your hotel.
Pick up locations
This excursion includes a hotel pick-up and drop-off service from the main hotels and strategic locations in the south of Fuerteventura (Morro Jable, Esquinzo, Jandía, Costa Calma, Tarajalejo, Las Playitas and La Pared).
If you are staying in eastern Fuerteventura (Golf Club Fuerteventura, Castillo Caleta de Fuste, Nuevo Horizonte and Puerto del Rosario) or in the north of Fuerteventura (Corralejo and El Cotillo), you must make your own way to Morro Jable and be at the port at least 15 minutes before the yacht departs.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 41.70
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off (only from hotels in the south of Fuerteventura).
Schooner sailing experience along the south of Fuerteventura.
English speaking guide.
Buffet lunch on board with drinks included.
Hotel pick up service from the east and north of Fuerteventura.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Harbor of Morro Jable