If you crave adrenaline, then our coasteering activity along the coast of Mogan is the perfect excursion for your trip to Gran Canaria. During this thrilling multi-adventure, you will cliff jump into the ocean and explore mysterious caves. This is not for the faint-hearted!
Coasteering in Gran Canaria
After collecting you from the meeting point, we will head to the starting point for the Coasteering adventure. There, our professional guide will tell you all about the route and give you the basic technical instructions needed to fully enjoy the activity in the safest possible way. Then you will be fitted with the essential equipment and get ready to begin.
Gran Canaria's stunning Mogan coastline awaits you. The beautiful mix of blue, red, and yellow tones of the rocky coastline alongside the Atlantic ocean, make this an adventure one you will never forget.
The coasteering route takes us climbing, abseiling, cliff jumping, and along zip lines through these spectacular surroundings. We will also explore sea caves, making your activity complete.
- To take part in this activity, it is essential to know how to swim and have a good level of fitness (at least a couple of hours exercise a week).
- Children under 12 years old cannot take part in this experience.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 59.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
2 Calle Albaicín