Sail along the stunning southern coast of Gran Canaria when you take our fantastic kayak tour. You will sail from the picturesque fishing village of Arguineguín to the beautiful, remote volcanic beach of Montaña Arena.
Early in the morning, we will meet up with the professional guide who will accompany you throughout the trip. They will give you all the details of the route and explain the basic rules and techniques so you can enjoy the kayak tour safely.
Once you are in your kayak, we will set off from the beach of Pajar, located in the fishing village of Arguineguín. Our enjoyable trip takes us along the beautiful coastline of south Gran Canaria and combines a fun sport with tourism.
Throughout the journey, you will make various stops at different beach coves. We will also explore sea caves and visit the fascinating archaeological site of Llanillo, located next to the beach of La Carpinteras.
Our final destination is the Montaña Arena, where we stop to rest under the subtropical sun, bathe in Atlantic waters, do some snorkeling and enjoy a well-deserved snack.
With our batteries recharged, we climb back into the kayak and paddle back to the original starting point.
- Children under 6 years old cannot take part in this experience.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 6|
Per personUS$ 59.90
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
6, Calle Carmen Jorge Artiles