Discover the paradise that is the Algarve in the south of Portugal. On this one day tour from Islantilla, you'll see the most emblematic places in this beautiful region.
Tour of the Algarve
We'll start the day by picking you up from Islantilla, and then we'll make our way to the Algarve; one of the most famous regions in Portugal.
We'll cross the border via the Guadiana International Bridge which will take us over the River Guadiana and we'll soon reach the town of Loulé. This is one of the hubs of luxury tourism in the area.
Here, we'll visit a castle, with its towers that clearly show the Muslim influences that have been left throughout history. We'll also pass through the historical centre to explore the Our Lady of the Conception Chapel, one of the town's oldest buildings. Our last stop in this town will be at the market, full of wonderful local produce.
Next, we'll head to Albufeira, an old fishing port, which thanks to the tourism boom, has become one of the most characteristic places along the Portuguese coastline. Here, you'll have free time to explore at your leisure and try the exquisite local gastronomy.
Our final stop will be in Vila Real de Santo Antonio. This is the perfect place to grab a bargain at its many shops. Afterwards, we'll head back to Islantilla, where we'll arrive at approximately 5 pm.
This day trip to the Algarve includes collection from the following hotels in Islantilla:
- Hotel ADH Ocean Islantilla (8:35 am)
- Hotel Confortel Islantilla (8:35 am)
- Puerto Antilla Gran Hotel (8:40 am)
- OH Hotel (8:40 am)
- Precise Hotel (9:25 am)
- Hotel Marble AMA (8:45 am)
- Hotel Golf Resort (8:45 am)
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children aged between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years old|
Children aged between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 28.60
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).