With this return ferry between Playa Blanca (Lanzarote) and Corralejo (Fuerteventura) you can sail in comfort between both islands with a 30 minute ride.
Return Ferry Between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura
At the Playa Blanca port, to the south of Lanzarote, you can take a ferry to Corralejo, the tourist area found in the North of Fuerteventura.
Over a tranquil 30 minute journey you will cross the Bocaina in comfort, the strait between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
During the trip, you will have bathrooms and a bar on board, where you can have a snack while you enjoy the trip.
Things to do in Corralejo
Once in Corralejo you will have free time to pass through the various shops, bars and restaurants at your own pace, or relax on the Corralejo beach, characterised by its fine golden sand and turquoise waters. And from the beach you can see Lobos Island, found just a few kilometres from the coast.
You can also head to the dunes of the Corralejo National Park, without doubt the biggest attraction in the far northeast of Fuerteventura.
You can take any of the ferries, which leave daily at the following times:
- Journey out from Playa Blanca (Lanzarote): 8 am, 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:15 am, 12:30 pm and 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm.
- Return from Corralejo (Fuerteventura): 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
- When making your reservation you can choose to return from Corralejo (Fuerteventura) to Playa Blanca (Lanzarote) on the same day at the indicated time. The ticket is also valid, if you wish, for the following day, or later in the week.
- On Sundays, the first ferry leaving Playa Blanca is at 10:30 am.
- For this trip, it is important that you bring with you a valid passport, unless you have Spanish nationality, in which case your I.D. is sufficient.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 11US$ 19.40
Children under 3Free
Return ferry between Playa Blanca (Lanzarote) and Corralejo (Fuerteventura)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Lanzarote local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle Salida a Fuerteventura, the Playa Blanca Port