Make the most of your holiday in Lecce with this trip to the beautiful Itria Valley. You will discover the labyrinthine streets and traditional houses of the picturesque towns Polignano a Mare, Alberobello, Locorotondo, and Ostuni.
Villages of Itria Valley Trip
After picking you up from your accommodation, we will head towards Itria Valley, located in the heart of the Apulia region. During the journey, you will admire the idyllic landscape filled with olive groves and endless vineyards.
Our first stop is at the town of Polignano a Mare, spectacularly located on a clifftop overlooking the ocean. We will stroll through its charming historic quarter to discover traditional white houses and elegant churches such as Chiesa Matrice.
We will continue our journey through the Valley towards Alberobello, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. There we will discover the distinctive, cylindrical houses which characterize the region, known as Trulli.
We hit the road again, and drive among vineyards until we arrive at Locorotondo. The white houses and circular old town make it one of the most beautiful villages in the region of Apulia. We will stroll through the picturesque winding streets to discover wonderful places such as the Church of Saint George and the Villa Comunale, where you will enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the Valley of Itria.
Our last destination is at Ostuni, known as the 'White City'. We will spend some time here exploring the labyrinth of cobblestone streets of the old town center. You will feel like you have stepped back in time to the Middle Ages.
The excursion ends back in Lecce, where we accompany you back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 70.70
Children under 3 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
Hotel pick up and drop off in Lecce.
Transport in minivan.
English speaking guide (€220 for a group of 8 people).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).