On this boat trip we will pass along the stunning north coast of the Mallorca coast, discovering Sa Calobra, an incredible hidden cove in the foothills of the Sierra de Tramontana.
Boat to Sa Calobra from Sóller
In Sóller port, at the chosen time, the tour gets on board a boat which will take you along the sheer north coast of Mallorca, in an hour-long journey to Sa Calobra, a natural cove with turquoise waters in the middle of the Sierra de Tramontana.
When you arrive you will have free time to enjoy the cover, surrounded by 200 metre high cliffs marking the Torrent de Pareis estuary. This forms a spectacular route into the mountain which, although somewhat complicated, is a spectacular hike taking you several kilometres into the Sierra de Tramontana.
While in the cove you can also have lunch at one of the stands in the area, enjoy the crystal clear water of the bay, or take a hike before taking the boat back to Puerto de Sóller at 1:45 pm or 4:40 pm.
From 28th September to 11th October, the boat timetables are the following:
Boat from the Port of Soller to Sa Calobra
Monday, Tuesday and Saturday: departure at 12:30 pm.
Sunday: departure at 12 pm.
Boat from Sa Calobra to the Port of Soller
Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday: departure at 4:30 pm.
To walk the Torrent de Pareis route it's important to wear comfortable shoes and be in good physical condition. It is also recommended to bring water and food.
Between November and March, this tour only operates twice a week.
There is a special tariff for residents of the Balearic Islands. On the day of the activity, you'll have to prove such status upon taking the boat.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 11||Children under 6|
Children between 6 and 11US$ 14.10
Children under 6Free
Children between 6 and 11US$ 17.70
Children under 6Free
4 hours - 7 hours.
Boat trip between Puerto de Sóller and Sa Calobra.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can we bring our own drinks?
A - Yes, there's no problem if you bring your own drinks.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Port de Sóller.