Discover the unspoilt beauty of the uninhabited island of Cabrera with this boat trip. After seeing its impressive coves, bays, cliffs, transparent waters, and an interesting marine world, you won't be able to resist a swim in the turquoise waters of the famous Blue Cave.
Cabrera Island Boat Trip
We'll set sail at the time of your choice from the port of Colonia de Sant Jordi and sail for half an hour across the Balearic Sea until we reach the Cabrera National Park, where we'll continue sailing along its islets and coast.
If the weather allows it, we'll get off the boat at the island's port, where the guides will give you important information about the route and the conservation measures of this protected area.
We'll have several hours of free time to enjoy the idyllic surroundings and explore the island while enjoying its spectacular landscapes.
We'll then meet up again at the port to go to the Blue Cave: an incredible natural enclave where you cannot avoid bathing in its paradisiacal turquoise waters. You'll be amazed by the beauty of these sea beds.
After enjoying the Blue Cave, and after 6 hours of fun, we'll return to the port of Colonia de Sant Jordi.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children aged between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children aged between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 33.10
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in spanish, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
6 hour boat trip.
Entry to the natural park.
Visit to the Blue Cave.
English speaking captain and staff.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Colonia de Sant Jordi port, 20 Gabriel Roca street, 07638 Colònia de Sant Jordi