On this tour we will explore the Drach Caves, sail its underground lake, visit the beautiful coastal town of Porto Cristo and discover how Mallorcan pearls are made. Essential!
Drach Caves Excursion
We'll pick you up at the hotel first thing in the morning, ready for the first stop on the tour: the towns of Manacor and Porto Cristo, on the east coast of Mallorca.
Then it's on to the iconic Majorica pearl shop and its museum: jewels that have been produced in this area for more than 100 years.
Next, it's time for the main event: a visit to the Drach Caves, some of the most spectacular and most visited in the world. We'll explore the inside, descending about 1200 meters, all the while amazed by the impressive stalactites and stalagmites.
The tour explores the caves, and descends to Lake Martel, one of the largest underground lakes on the planet. Here is where you can find the Moragues dome, a kind of natural amphitheater with spectacular natural acoustics. Here we'll board a small wooden boat, and while we bob enjoy a classical music concert. A magical experience in a unique environment!
Visit to Porto Cristo
The stop so that you can have lunch on your own will take place in Porto Cristo: a beautiful Mallorcan coastal town where you can taste the famous Balearic cuisine.
Hotel Pick Up
The excursion includes pick-up in the south of Mallorca: Palma, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Illetas, Portals, Cala Mayor, Palmanova, Magaluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera and Camp de Mar.
Important Information: In some cases, the bus cannot get to the hotel entrance and a nearby meeting point will be set up.
Sometimes, the itinerary may be reversed, first visiting the Caves of Drach and then the pearl shop, but only in high season. You should bear in mind that the pearl shop is not open on Sunday.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12||Children under 3|
Children from 3 to 12US$ 33.30
Children under 3not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and other language.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Pick up and transfer back to the hotel in Mallorca.
Visit to the Majorica pearl museum.
Entrance to the Drach Caves.
Classical music concert on Lake Martel.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 10 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.