Discover the spectacular Malgrats Islands Nature Reserve and enjoy the beautiful views of the Mallorcan coast on this fantastic boat trip. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to get to know the amazing marine life of the area, snorkeling in the waters of the Meditteranean.
Snorkeling Boat Trip around Malgrats Island
We will leave from the Yacht Club at 4 pm and start a 30-minute boat ride to an area of the Malgrats Islands with idyllic, shallow waters.
Once there, we will enjoy the wonderful marine fauna and flora by snorkeling in the crystal clear waters under the supervision and recommendations of our qualified instructors. We will provide you with all the essential equipment to practice this activity.
If the weather allows it, we will enter the Malgrats Islands Nature Reserve, two islets of high ecological value due to their great diversity of marine, bird, and land habitats.
After around 3 hours, we will return by boat to the port and from there we will take you back to your hotel.
Hotel pick up
This tour only includes pick-up from hotels in the Calvia area. If are not staying in this area, you will have to make your own way to the Santa Ponsa Sailing Club.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 8|
Per personUS$ 54.70
Children under 8not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and other languages.
Boat Trip to Malgrats Island.
Complete snorkeling equipment.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel (in the area of Calviá).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Club Náutico de Santa Ponsa. Via de La Cruz, 46, Santa Ponça.