Discover the Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience, the museum where you can pass through the career of one of the best tennis players in history, with totally interactive exhibitions.
Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience
Found on the outskirts of Manacor, where the 15-time grand slam champion was born, the museum is a part of the Rafa Nadal Centre, an enormous complex inaugurated in 2016. Here you can find the Rafa Nadal Academy for talented youngsters, a gymnasium, sports fields, a spa, physiotherapy clinic and even a restaurant with healthy meals.
The Rafa Nadal Museum is not a traditional museum: in its halls equipped with the latest technology, you can admire all the trophies and equipment that the Spanish player has collected over his career. All the trophies from his Grand Slam victories and Olympic medals are displayed along with objects donated by some of the biggest sportsmen in history.
The museum also has an Experiences Hall, where you can put yourself to the test with the latest generation of sports simulators. With different sports to choose from (tennis, rowing, formula 1 and hockey, among others) you will experience the life of an elite athlete. The virtual reality platforms make this an unforgettable visit.
Why buy the ticket in advance?
Buying this ticket in advance will save you € 3 (US$ 3.60) compared to the price of museum ticket offices.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Rafa Nadal Museum Ticket
Seniors over 65US$ 14.50
Children from 8 to 12US$ 12.10
Children under 8Free
Skip the line access to the Rafa Nadal Museum
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience