Do you want to explore Mallorca in the most original way? Don't walk, take a segway! On this guided segway tour you'll explore the most emblematic buildings in the city.
Mallorca Segway Tour
We'll meet up in Carrer de la Carnisseria and before we get started our expert guide will spend 15 minutes explaining how to safely drive the segway to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
After this brief introduction, we'll climb onto the segways and head along the winding streets of the city's old town. Mallorca, also known as Majorca, has a wealth of treasures to be discovered, and this is the perfect chance. Our first stop will be outside the historic Santa Eulalia church, where King James II of Majorca was crowned in the 13th century.
We'll continue our segway tour to the San Francisco convent, with eight side chapels; and the Arab Baths, one of the few architectural remains of the island's Muslim rule, and one of the city's most iconic buildings!
We'll also explore the Montensión Jesuits temple, built in 1571; and we'll then reach the Santa María de Palma Cathedral, standing tall at the bay. We'll stop and admire its gothic architecture and its original gothic rose window.
We'll then follow the bay around until we reach Parque del Mar, a beautiful park which runs parallel to the water. We'll continue in this direction until we reach Portixol, a small fishing town where you'll be able to discover the island's traditions.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 35
1 hour 40 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English, Spanish and French speaking guide.
Segway during the guided tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Costa de la Pols, 6.